Recruitment Business Partner, Central London, circa £45,000 - £55,000
Tucker Stone are currently supporting a wonderful, forward thinking, scientifically focussed organisation that are looking for an In-House Recruitment Business Partner to drive their Recruitment processes forward across all functions in the organisation.
The organisation employees candidates who work across a diverse range of industries and backgrounds and they are looking for someone that can really show capability in working with a broad range of people, engaging with people at all levels of the business and being able to manage senior stakeholders and managers in the business, partnering with them on new and innovative ways to source candidates, and build a talent network.
The Key objectives will be:
- Develop and maintain an end to end Recruitment service for the organisation, that ensures suitable and credible candidates are attracted and secured at all levels, and for a variety of roles.
- Partner with HR and managers in the business to help them to be self-sufficient and manage the process where they can
- Proactively promote the brand, and the prospect of working with such an innovative, and brilliant organisation
- Manage attraction campaigns, recruitment advertising and recruitment social media- you will be tasked with bringing new ways of attracting candidates to the organisation so this is a great opportunity to be as creative and innovative as you like
- Develop and manage a Search / Agency Preferred Supplier list in partnership with colleagues in Legal and Procurement
The ideal candidate will have a combination of In-house experience, experience of working in an Agency/RPO environment and crucially, working at a fast pace & managing expectations with Senior managers. You must be comfortable supporting on the end-to-end process, demonstrating your interview skills with a natural flare and great eye for detail.
This role could potentially be great for someone with lots of agency experience looking for their first or second role in-house, or someone who has been in house and looking to work for a brilliant organisation where you can really make a difference - please contact Kayleigh at Tucker Stone for more information.
Thanks! You have been subscribed to receive emails about the following subjects.
- Recruitment Business Partner, Central London, circa £45,000 - £55,000
- Recruitment (in-house)
Get more with Changeboard
Changeboard is a global HR jobs site, career advice resource and events platform to help HR and recruitment professionals find the perfect job to progress their careers. We're here to help you change the way you work.Register now