Download Changeboard magazine straight to your smart device or read it from your desktop – and here's a little taster of what to look forward to in our current issue.
Change the way you work: your magazine for global leadership, career and talent insights. Here's a little taster of what to look forward to in our current issue:
- BIG INTERVIEW: Isabelle Minneci, HRD at L'Oréal, outlines their universalisation strategy
- Championing women at KPMG: Vice chairman Melanie Richards explains what this means for business and why she's championing inclusion
- 6 ways to be an inspiring leader: After discovering 25% of UK workers have uninspiring managers, Paul Devoy of Investors in People shares his quick wins
- Is work-life balance really achievable? Nottingham University Business School gives their tips for wellbeing and career success
- Making HR a career of choice; how can we make the function more appealing? Top business leaders from CIPD, Cambridge University Library, Sodexo and LateRooms.com share their views
- Global mobility: Fancy making a job move to New York? Kyle Wagner of Condé Nast reveals how the move to the Big Apple has helped him maximise his potential
- TalkTalk: Their HRD Nigel Sullivan tells us how the telecom company is rebuilding its employer brand after the cyber attack
- Changeboard's Future Talent Workshop in partnership with SMRS examines what it takes to create a great – and winning – company culture
- Following the success of our workshops and Future Talent 2016 Conference, we're delighted to announce the launch of our Future Talent Forum exclusively for leaders.
By Sarah Clark
Online features editor at Changeboard
You can cancel email alerts at any time
Thanks! You have been subscribed to receive emails about the following subjects.
- Sarah ClarkRemove
Get more with Changeboard
Changeboard is a global HR jobs site, career advice resource and events platform to help HR and recruitment professionals find the perfect job to progress their careers. We're here to help you change the way you work.Register now